zondag 7 februari 2010

Introduction


So, I thought the first post of my blog should be about...me!
My name is Floortje, I'm 17 years old and I live in the Netherlands.
I'm obsessed by fashion, and besides that, I also love to cook, go to the cinema,
going out, and most of all: spend time with my BF!
I wanted to make this blog to show you guys my latest purchases, to show you some outfitshots, to give you some inspiration, tell something
about my personal life and well, the rest we'll see later!



Love,
Floortje.

P.s. My English isn't that good, but I'm working on it!






1 opmerking:

  1. Hey :) thanks for the comment! Nice pictures, but I think they should be bigger, so people would be able to see them better, so you could go to www.tinypic.com, upload them there and then paste the links in the picture upload window when you post :) good luck!x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen