dinsdag 16 februari 2010

Shop Shop Shop!

I went shopping on monday!
I went to Oberhausen (Germany) with my mom, but it wasn't easy to get there!

The road was really slippy, due to the huge amount of snow that felt last week.

But we got there, without any accidents.

CentrO, which the shopping mall is called, is enormous!

They had everything; Zara, H&M, Vero Moda, Only, Body Shop, Hünkemöller and so on.

Though strangely enough, I didn't buy that much...

But I did buy some great leggings at Zara, parfume at the Body Shop, some hair products by Lee Stafford and a ring and bracelet at Mango.

(p.s. you really have to check the new mango accesoires, they are amazing!)

Here are some pictures of my purchases below:










Patched leggings: Zara
Hair products: Douglas
Parfum: The Body Shop



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten