dinsdag 16 maart 2010

Low luv


Erin Wasson is always rocking some gorgeous bling, and I guess that's what the people of http://www.mywardrobe.com/ also thought!
Yes, Erin Wasson has her own jewellery-line!
The jewellery was debuted in the Alexander Wang show.
I'm a big fan of her collection, I think it really represents her style.
( My favourite is the ring! )
Do you like the collection?
Or do you think that she's just another model-turned-into-designer?
Let me know :)
Check out the collection below.
P.s. I also added a few Erin Wasson-wearing-jewellery-photo's too!
Love.



Source: http://www.mywardrobe.com/

3 opmerkingen:

  1. thank you for following me :D oh but, it's not me in the picture, it's just a random picture i found on google ;) xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. oh :D sorry ;)
    i don´t have seen it, because theres no picture of you on my site... :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. thank you for your cmt ;)
    i really like the 2 last pics ;) she is very pretty. and the ring is nice :P

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen